Friday, January 27, 2006

No title

Yesterday as I was walking to work I heard a beggar begging for a mobile phone..."excuse me mate, do you have a spare phone"? eeish what has begging come to?

I had a customer who was trying on some very beautiful suits, problem is she was sweating so much and was leaving the outfits smelling eeew.

I went to the gym ...honestly I did. My friend was working out there so I waited at the cafeteria.
Today I feel so fit! Aco bring on the scales!

sorry being scarce guys am trying to meet some tax thingie deadline.

7 Comments:

At 11:06 am, January 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeewww to the nth term on the person sweating.

Going to the gym next week, I promise LOL

Good luck with the tax man, rather you than me :)

 
At 11:25 am, January 27, 2006, Blogger Prousette said...

You passed by the gym I see.

Begging for a mobile phone that's kinda ambitious no?

 
At 9:45 pm, January 27, 2006, Blogger Shaggy said...

Glad you are back, you were duly missed.

Hit that Gym, sweet..

 
At 10:16 pm, January 27, 2006, Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Hahaha! Gym at the cafeteria huh? Interesting.

 
At 11:56 am, January 28, 2006, Blogger Nakeel said...

Good to know you are ook..
eeeeeh sweating person fitting clothes..

Join the club gal sweat and keep fit..
Lovely weekend

 
At 5:27 am, January 29, 2006, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

-hope u dont have to remove this one: eew on the suits i can imagine i have a roomie who indulges in my tops when am not around...dont ask how i know
-ati mate hook a bruh wit an extra phone thats fresh!
-hit that gym for both of us-wink

 
At 1:33 am, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pole for the spoiled suits as for the scales they are on the way.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home