Wednesday, December 07, 2005

An answered prayer!

Afew months ago my friend came to my workplace and shared with me the worst news. She had just tested HIV+ I expected her to be down in the pits, on the contrary she was all positive and told everyone to play it safe.

Can I say that she is 40yrs old and has only had two sexual partners all her life. From what she told me I think her ex hubby must have brought the disease home. Her first who is the father of her 13yr old daughter was a faithful guy. Lakini her exe hubby was not a one woman man. Ontop of that he used to beat her up ..thats why they got divorced three years ago.

To cut a very long story short, she went for a second test and now she is HIV- When she told me that today I didnt know what to say but thanks you God! We prayed together and number of people have prayed for her too . She believed that she would get healed and indeed she has received her healing.

Her doctor advised her to keep on with the medication and expressed his astonishement. She will be going for another test soon.
Please pray!

9 Comments:

At 7:07 pm, December 07, 2005, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

we need more Good news like that...Bad things always happen to good people so it always seems...i wish her all the best.

 
At 1:40 am, December 08, 2005, Blogger Acolyte said...

Ah It's always good to hear something nice for a change.Keep on encouraging her and give her a shoulder to lean on!

 
At 3:06 pm, December 08, 2005, Blogger Uaridi said...

Thank you for sharing with us. What seems impossible to us is like nothing to God.

 
At 6:48 pm, December 08, 2005, Blogger S said...

Wow! God is bigger than anything in this world!

 
At 7:55 am, December 09, 2005, Blogger Prousette said...

Wow!! All I can manage to say all the best to your friend.

 
At 8:25 am, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazingly good news!! I can only imagine her joy & new lease on life on getting the news:)

She must have tremendous faith not to have given up already. Amazing, very amazing! Prayer does work, we just need to remember that it does in God's time, not ours.

 
At 8:29 am, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops FarmG, the above comment's still from me, not a typo. Am still trying to get a grasp of this new "place".

Thanks for sharing this good news about the lady. There's many lessons to draw from the test faith she had to take(and passed!)

 
At 6:54 pm, December 09, 2005, Blogger Magaidi said...

Miracles do happen!

 
At 11:19 pm, December 10, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

@nick I tell you that lady is the nicest, and the sweetest. Despite all she's been through she still laughs!

@Poi Lots of people have been praying for her but what I find amazing is her faith! She prays some crazy prayers and truly touches the Lord's garment.

@aco I will dear and the other thing am putting pressure for a second test.

@keguro thanks for stopping by here. She has I believe received the best christmas present she could have asked for.

@cute_angel I know and believe that God still answers prayers!

@uaridi thats true babe there is nothing impossible with God.

@sanaa He is a big God!

@prousette I will pass on all the messeges and the best wishes

@akiey Its so amazing to hear such news. She looks very healthy and has gone back to work. Honestly those who have seen her going through a rough patch can testify. will check out your new digz.

@magaidi very true my friend very true!

@dangerously shy She is already planning to go public about it. I know she will coz when she was tested positive she told everyone she knew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home