Thursday, July 07, 2005

We Condemn Terrosism

Many thank to all who got in touch with me to see that we were ok.


I would like to join with the world and and fellow blogger in condemning terrosism across the world where thousands have died. I just want to say my heart goes out to those families that have been affected over the years and especially with the families in London who lost loved ones today.

I just wish there was a way of resolving our differences without killing the innocent. All my friends and family are ok, most of them having just got off the tube just before the blast.

The pictures were borrowed from the CNN website.


May God help us!

6 Comments:

At 12:17 am, July 08, 2005, Blogger akiey5 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:18 am, July 08, 2005, Blogger akiey5 said...

Glad to know you & all close to you are fine Farmgal. I too wish there were better, more effective ways to sort our problems instead of resorting to violence, be it from the East or West.
What ever happened to the adage(remixed): "The Pen is mightier than the Sword(Bomb)"?
I called my aunt in Manchester at dawn my time just as she was turning on the Tv & from my voice she thought I was sick or smth...until I told her what I was seeing on tv:((
I wish you all a gentle path to recovery. Poleni sana & thanks for sharing the wonderful photos.

 
At 6:30 am, July 08, 2005, Blogger SHOBALI said...

Poleni sana for ya'll in the UK.
For us in the US we can somewhat relate coz after 9/11 things really changed. I can't really describe the effect of the attack but things just changed.May you all find God's touch and comfort as you go through this time.

Shobali

 
At 8:24 pm, July 08, 2005, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

hey once again glad that you are ok..its really scary that these guys can attack you anywhere anyhow

 
At 9:21 pm, July 08, 2005, Blogger Guessaurus said...

Gal, the sentiments that have been ringing around holds true... I wish the world would know that if we work as one, we would prosper as one. Unfortunately we as humans put the animal Kingdom to shame.

Puts into perspective the notion of eating our young - only this time we do it irrespective of age!!!

 
At 11:24 am, January 24, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its sad that hate has reached such levels - when someone is willing to kill indiscriminately. Its a time for prayer.


Flower to Pakistan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home