Sunday, May 29, 2005

Tagged...Movies....

Nick you tagged the wrong person. I hardly watch movies so dont expect anything interesting aiight. Here we go ....

1. Total number of films I own on dvd/video:
I have like twenty DVDs only one pirate copy ..metrix 2

2. The last film I bought:
I bought those buy three for £20 so the answer is What women want, Pelican brief & outbreak

3.The last film I watched:
on screen I cant remember I just dont fancy going to the cinema on ma own anymore. I know its sometime mid 2004 but honestly I just cant remember.
Tv: I saw father of the bride on ITV yesterday
On DVD The Punisher and am going to watch Collateral today.

4.Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
I watch Two can play this game quite a lot.
Mrs Doubtfire
Speed one this one I never get over and dont think will ever do.
Outbreak not so much but I love it.
Save the last dance..I find this so romantic


5. Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:
I think every active KBW member has been tagged but let me shop around some more. I will probably end up tagging people outside the ring. And if you havent been tagged please be a sweetie and put this in your journal.

Its not fair that some people have tagged others yet they havent completed the tagg themselves. This is me whinning....just ignore

Yippie found some pple to tag Migz , Shobali , Kenyan Pundit , Wanjiru's nest & Udi

My brathas and sister am so sorry but y'all been tagged.

4 Comments:

At 1:46 pm, May 30, 2005, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

amen to mrs doubtfire-that was pure comedy start to finish

 
At 11:22 pm, May 31, 2005, Blogger akiey5 said...

Outbreak,very nice movie & it takes a strong heart to watch it more than once:)
I must have watched it shortly after the Ebola outbreak in the Congo & it scared the h*ll out of me to imagine that some scientists could be so evil as to create diseases & stuff.

Watched the original punisher starring Dolph Lundgren, way back in 1989/90. Missed the newer version though. Like you movie choices:))

 
At 12:02 pm, June 01, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

@Nick I have watched mrs doubtfire countless time, on video and on telly. I love comedy(sitcom) this was like watching all my fav sitcoms in one.

@akiey Outbreak makes me shudder at the evil out there. I love Cuba Gooding's character in that film alot.
As for the punisher I recommend.

 
At 3:22 am, June 02, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

@kari I need your digits babes I think you are one hilarious chic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home