Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Pimp me up

Dark skin......

I don't know why but I easily fall for a man with dark skin. I'd go out with someone with different skin tone but dark is sexier to me. If you know any light skin guy..... begger can't choose.

God fearing....

This I hope is self explanatory and is my number one on the list.

Sweet...

babyface sweet ain't bad at all.

Good kisser....

I don't like very very wet kisses unless we are making .... I can't write it, I'm that shy!

Respect....

Someone who totally respects women overall. I mean their mama, sisters etc.

Cuddly & abit touchy feely....

I love to cuddle. Imagine just sitting there with your lover saying nothing but clinging on to each other like there is bila tomorrow. Touching is good, it kinda says.."I can't get enough of you"

Phone manners...

If you hang up before you can finish saying goodbye, goodnite, ta etc then no thanks. I love longish goodbyes and unless your boss just walked in on you, then a sudden hang-up is not acceptable. I don't even like it when friends do that.

Communication......

At least we got to talk daily on email, phone, text etc There are so many options out there so there is no excuse. If you love someone you must make time for them PERIOD!!!!!!! Unless you are in Iraq.

Geography....

Be in Uk or be willing to move here (this is my home).

Generous.....

I promise to give my all if you do the same.

Temper.....

Keep it in check I can't shout therefore would not want to be shouted at.

Forgiving...

I think if you are in a relationship you learn to forgive daily. People hurt us everday and we hurt others daily. Like when you don't return phonecalls....you know the rest.

Honest....

I mean in all ways, if I hurt you you tell me, if you feel I have let you down you tell me. If you aren't feeling me anymore you tell me. Don't tell me in public though!

I will write some more soon, for now pimp me up!

17 Comments:

At 11:55 pm, May 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha! Now we have the list..before I continue I do expect payment but I am flexible. Cash is good but so are any/all of the following:

Tia Maria
Cigara
Perfume
Khangas

Hio tu..

Oh..doesn't height matter to you?

 
At 9:14 am, May 18, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

I am 5'2 0r 5'3 I am not sure so I guess anything from 5'2 to 6' is sawa.

age...upto 35yrs and nothing under 25yrs.

Does it mean I will have to pay all the pimps ama the winning pimp.

If you are jamaa you can pimp yourself.

And please any info thats too sensitive via my email.

 
At 9:26 am, May 18, 2005, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

damn it here i am pimpin away

oh i happen to be very cuddly-ur regular yogi bear

@mjy what are udoing pimpin away ur blog-hubby

 
At 2:02 pm, May 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh now how are we supposed to know he's a good kisser?? I know Omar will never let me fanya test run on Nick!!!

LOL @ winning pimp!!! LMAO for real!!!!

And wewe, nothing under 5'8. Short men are just NO!

Wacha I go hunt some down!

Now for your vital stats. Gotta know my product you know!

 
At 5:40 pm, May 18, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

Hey Ms K you can do a test run on Nick for me just don't tell Omar then hit my inbox so that Omar won't jua . Nick I hope you dont mind this. I know you wouldnt mind.

Everyone who wouldnt mind this test run hands up!

 
At 8:44 pm, May 18, 2005, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

am tellin u am dangling upside down in my spidey costume-waitin for a kiss in the rain...

 
At 9:39 pm, May 18, 2005, Blogger akiey said...

Nice start, this way we would know better what rocks your boat:)

I would suggest a very nice, caring & yes, respects women (and his mom) cousin of mine in Manchester but am not sure how young you like them:))!

 
At 10:04 am, May 19, 2005, Blogger Guessaurus said...

You are serious right? I should then just stop laughing.

I hear you on all your specifications, and I know a couple of people who fit those, but I dont know how "wet" you like your men. You get me?

 
At 10:34 am, May 19, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

Guys guys and pimps, when I say I dont like the kisses very wet unless we are... I mean I hate lots of tongue and also hate lots of saliva.

If you are a serious pimp hit my inbox.

And yes geography is important, I have done that long distance thing before, see where its got me!!!!!!

Ms K
I'm 5'2, medium complextion, shy, teetotler, fun to be with and can cook.

 
At 5:08 pm, May 19, 2005, Blogger akiey said...

I feel silly to have suggested someone b4 checking some vital stats you'd given:) He's way under 25 but 5' 9".
Lemme flip thru my mental files & see if there's some eligible pal I knew out there:)

 
At 6:24 pm, May 19, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

@akiey you are forgiven. Now get busy aiight!
@mama J where the tall guys at?
@babbyface are you pimping urself ama getting pimped?
@guess wacha kucheka at a sister eeeh!
@ms K dont forget test run kesho.

 
At 2:59 am, May 20, 2005, Blogger sidcruise said...

well not a problem you forget to mention your age ..also you have run the whole gamut of attributes of a man ..i think i fit the bill semanlessly (LOL)

 
At 10:30 am, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd recommend M but i'm chasing him myself :)

 
At 5:34 pm, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Jezebel!! M cannot be got sista, his heart belongs to Aida.

 
At 7:43 am, May 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@miss k -- compe ni compe. There are like 4 good men left on earth and this is one of them

 
At 7:43 am, May 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@miss k -- compe ni compe. There are like 4 good men left on earth and this is one of them

 
At 10:36 am, May 23, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

@Jezebelle
kama M has got sista hebu we just wachana with him.
M must be quite something I must say Aida is lucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home