Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Theee song! (Please forgive me by Brian Adams)

I would love to fall in love with someone and ten/twenty years later sing this song to them and mean it. This lyrics are just the mother of all lyrics and though I have been soo unlucky in love, I still hope that one day I will meet that man that will make me feel like an angel on every anniversary. Imagine looking into someones eyes and telling them 'still feels like the first time .......' woi woi aki guys that would make me 'neak' in the knees and am not talking ol' age! The emotions this song brings out in me cant be translated, they can only be felt.

It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss
It's getting better baby
No one can better this
Still holding on
You're still the one
First time our eyes met
Same feeling I get
Only feels much stronger
I wanna love you longer
you still turn the fire on

So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it go
So if I love you a little more than I should ...

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me (Oh believe it), every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
Still getting closer baby
Can't get closer enough
Still holding on
You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all the moves
I remember you yeah
I remember the nights, you know I still do

So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it go
So if I love you a little more than I should ...
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me (Oh believe it), every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Guitar solo

The one thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
The one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm praying
That's why I'm saying

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Babe believe it, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, if I can't stop loving you
No, believe, I don't know what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

I can't stop ... loving you ... (from seeklyrics)


Feel free to share your greatest love song of all time and pray for this girl, sawa?

14 Comments:

At 11:32 pm, May 31, 2005, Blogger akiey5 said...

It's definitely the lyrics & also the sincere pleading voice in which he sang it. Very nice deep song. Tells us more...."what it make you do" Farmgal?:)
Not to worry Farmgal, we have you in our prayers:))!

As as big Jodeci fan. I would share: Love U 4 Life (from the Diary of a Mad Band album). 1st 2 verses that drive me nuts:
--------
Promises you made me
all the things you told me
you said you'd never leave me
we'll be together for eternity
now it's all in the past
now I know our love will last
lady I will do all I can
lady I will be all I am
I'll give you all you had before
so come on in and close the door
let me show you what I could be
could you just please tell me

Do you believe in love
and the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
cause your love is why I live
-------

 
At 10:22 am, June 01, 2005, Blogger Guessaurus said...

Farmgal - That song used to drive me crazy (good crazy).

 
At 11:09 am, June 01, 2005, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

u should unleash a list of all ur other favorite songs:ebu jaribu babyface's 'seven seas'
mariah's spellbindin love song's from 'love takes time' to 'melt away' and 'cant let go'

excuse me as i sniffle in silence

 
At 12:08 pm, June 01, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

@akiey will try and shop for that song on the net and listen to it. am sure I have heard it but just doenst ring a bell right now. loving the lyrics though.

@Guess It still drives me mad and I hope one day I will share it with somebody.

@babyface do u actually look like theee babyface? tsk tsk
I am feeling you on the Mariah stuff though when I listen to her music I feel like am Bridget Jones. But love her ol' skool stuff sana.

 
At 6:54 pm, June 01, 2005, Blogger SHOBALI said...

I'm speechless........

Shobali

 
At 7:17 pm, June 01, 2005, Blogger SHOBALI said...

remember soul provider..

Talk about love, talk about trust
Talkin’ ’bout forever baby
When I’m talkin’ ’bout us
I give you my word, stick to my guns
Believe when I tell ya baby
That we’ve just begun
You don’t understand, no
The full intent of my plan
Chorus:
I wanna be your soul provider
I wanna stay that way
For the longest time
I wanna be, your soul provider
Just say you’ll let me
And darlin’ I will
I know you’ve been hurt, I know you’re love shy
You don’t have to say it baby
It’s gonna take some time
Ya got my heart, in the palm of your hand
Swear it’s gonna stay there baby
Give me half a chance
You don’t understand
The full intent of my plan
I’ve been waitin’ for a long time for somebody like you
To give my love, all my love day and night
Just say you’ll be mine for the rest of your life
Baby I’ll show you why
Chorus:

 
At 7:34 pm, June 01, 2005, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

no dont like like the babyface(lol...and yaani ur still gettin away wit that nick name)..but trust me i love all the music he's ever penned! which should also be on that love song list...

 
At 11:39 pm, June 01, 2005, Blogger porchwise said...

The last line in the song (I can't stop loving you) is also the title of an old country song which is probably more aprapro to what love is really all about...and what love usually ends up being--yesterday's dreams.

 
At 12:25 am, June 02, 2005, Blogger WM said...

Awwww,
that's just lovely. Take heart. Good things come to those who wait..and also to those who get out there and grab them with both hands. So don't just stand there, go out and love someone.

 
At 3:20 am, June 02, 2005, Blogger Farmgal said...

@shobali I now know why you are speechless thanks for that email.

@babyface I will try and get away with this Nick-name for sometime am sure you dont mind.

@porchwise thanks for stopping by and that last line 'I cant stop loving you' thats my love life in the future.

@wm LOL but finding that person to love for life is the storo. but will try.

@kari wuuuuui mrembo you have taken me back mbali sana. that song and Jo's 'why are all the good girls(men) taken evertime, everytime I say hallo, they say goodbye' or something to that effect. hehehehe

 
At 7:56 am, June 02, 2005, Blogger M said...

Kiss From A Rose -- If I were to list two of my absolute favourite songs, this would be one of them!

 
At 12:44 pm, June 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Wangari ati hapless suitor!! That one has just killed me.

Crazy love by Van Morrison or Brian. Love that song!

 
At 1:34 pm, June 04, 2005, Blogger kipepeo said...

remember "right here waiting for u"..."whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, i will be right here waiting for u"...awww, bliss. and the other brian adams one i wanna know u inside out...awwh, bliss again!! and nick, 7 seas, awwh bliss times 3.

 
At 4:51 pm, June 06, 2005, Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

you know what i am thinking the century of great love songs is gone, remember the lovely Az Yet,the days of listening to metro FM at 10.00 p.m KBC love ballads,
it's sad they are gone would Reuben Studdard do anything to bring them back, No
i love boys bands
A song by Shania Twain
You got a way with me
Sunshine from the first time that we met helpless you took my eyes i must confess,Deep inside seems to be a look that said....suddenly my sunshine turns to rain,
Lovely days of the 90's deep song all i hear this days
She is a whore , if she agrees in one night then we know She is a whore
it would be better to hear Red Red Wine
i am simply saying there is no Music anymore,
pole for blogging on your blogging i am just jazzed by the fact that people appreciate quality music

 

Post a Comment

<< Home